Workshop – Shaking the Chinese Money Tree
China has always had a great effect on the Australian market, from the gold rush, to the mining boom, real estate as well as education. With the recent free trade agreement with China and the ever increasing migration into Australia, have you ever wondered how your practice can capitalise on this opportunity? If so, join us at the workshop, it’s time to shake that Chinese Money Tree!
The workshop aims to help you discover the benefits and approaches of targeting the local Chinese market. Through the use of interactive group discussions, real life experiences and practical examples of technology, you will walk out with a clear idea of the cultural differences, proven strategies and whether they are a suitable target market to grow your practice.
Please note, we have limited available spots, so register today ASAP to avoid disappointment.
- When: 6:30pm for 7pm start, Thursday 18th February 2016
- Where: 713 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North (ample car parks)
- Cost: $47pp (bring a colleague for free) – Discounted price for current support client
- Registration Details: chinesemoneytree.eventbrite.com
- Meet & Greet (30 mins)
- Interactive Workshop (75 mins)
- The size of the Chinese market in Australia
- Difference between the traditional Chinese and local Chinese
- The benefits of capturing the Chinese market
- Things you need to be aware of
- Strategies and approaches you can implement
- Where you can reach them
- Examples and case studies
- Networking (15 mins)
- Finger food & drinks provided
- Bring your business cards for networking
- Have an open mind, participate and learn
This will be one of many workshops for health and medical professional practice owners aimed at improving their business knowledge and network. We will be tackling various business topics such as time management, niching, target market, operational bottlenecks, sales, resourcing, marketing and operations with action-focused outcomes so that it’s not just all talk and no action. The main purposes are to help small health and medical practices thrive by making the business owners feel more confident, focused, business savvy and ultimately happier.
As with all workshops, if you don’t feel you learnt anything, make new connections or feel you got your money worth, we are happy to refund you the cost of the workshop.