Copywriter / Marketing
Our Purpose Is To Help Health/Medical Practice Owners Run Better Business With Smarter Technology And Business Support.
We Are A Unique Boutique Digital Agency Based In Preston With A Niche In The Health/Medical Industry.
The successful applicant will be part of the core team, help define the culture and be a major contributor to the overall success of business.
We Are Looking For A Copywriter/Marketing Assistant Who Has Health/Medical Industry Experience With Passionate In Writing Engaging Content.
- Produce marketing materials for 20-80 Solutions that will power all our marketing, sales, video, communication, PR and social media content
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders for content marketing materials and produce engaging content
- Utilise relevant visual assets (eg, images and videos) to increase engagement on various channels and market them (eg, PR outreach, advertising and SEO)
- 1+ year in health/medical industry
- 1+ year in marketing/copywriting
- Result orientated marketing skills with proven experience attracting leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be a team player – strong in collaboration but able to work autonomously
- You are result focused, disciplined in continuous improvement and proactive in learning
- Understands business and psychology of sales & marketing
- Creative, can-do attitude, coachable, resourceful and dare to standout
- Graphic Design
- SEO and Adwords
- Have the ability to put together end-to-end marketing collaterals (eg, come up with concept/strategy, produce the material (text, graphics or video), publish to various channels and market to target audience
- High performance team in a work hard, play hard environment
- Clear purpose, business direction and interesting projects in the health/medical industry
- Be valued and mentored by someone in the web industry for over 16 years
- Value based remuneration with regular performance review
- Vibrant professional working environment with lots of cafes, great public transport, free gym and swimming pool
- Profile Survey result
- Your resume (in PDF format)
- Either a top 3 blogs/articles/sales material that you have written with the results it achieved (preferably in professional service industry)
Please don’t send us templated response, only those who follow the proper application procedures described above will be considered.
Our interview process
The first stage in our interview process is a 20 minutes phone conversation. If this goes well, you’ll come into our office for a meet and greet. This is your opportunity to ask us questions and for us both to work out if we’d work well together. If it looks promising, we’ll ask you to come in for a trial day (paid of course) working on a couple of small tasks to test the waters. Because at the end of the day it’s just as important for you to find your dream career as for us to find the right candidate.