Our Purpose Is To Help Health/Medical Practice Owners Run Better Business With Smarter Technology And Business Support.
We Are A Unique Boutique Digital Agency Based In Preston With A Niche In The Health/Medical Industry.
The successful applicant will be part of the core team, help define the culture and be a major contributor to the overall success of business.
We Are Looking For A Client Facing Marketing Coordinator/Assistant With Jack-Of-All-Trade Skill Set And Able To Work Under Pressure Handling Multiple Tasks.
You will assist with our general marketing activities (SEO, SEM, eDMs & Social Media) as well as help coordinate day to day tasks with fellow team members and clients. You should be comfortable with copywriting, technology and able to multitask with ease. If you don’t have the technical skills yet, then you’ll need to be a quick learner, but lots of training will be provided.
- Coordinate all business/marketing activities (project and support tasks) by liaising with both internal/external team members as well as clients.
- Create basic marketing collateral (eDM, marketing calendars, landing pages, copywriting, social media posts)
- Followup with team/clients on outstanding tasks/requests/details
- 1+ year industry digital marketing experience
- Basic knowledge with various advertising platforms (eg, Facebook & Google Ads)
- Basic knowledge with web development (WordPress)
- Experience with graphic design (eg, using Canva to create graphics)
- Social native (eg, understand psychology of all modern social media)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills with thick-skinned nature (not afraid of being rejected)
- You must be a team player – strong in collaboration but able to work autonomously
- You are task focused, disciplined in continuous improvement and proactive in learning
- Understands business and psychology of sales & marketing
- Creative, can-do attitude, coachable, resourceful and dare to standout
- Experience or interest in the health/medical industry or services
- WordPress development
- Graphic design
- Bilingual (Chinese)
- Videography & Editing
- Not shy in front of cameras
- High performance team in a work hard, play hard environment
- Clear purpose, business direction and interesting projects in the health/medical industry
- Be valued and mentored by someone in the web industry for over 18 years
- Value based remuneration with regular performance review
- Vibrant professional working environment with lots of cafes, great public transport, free gym and swimming pool
- Profile Survey result
- Your resume (in PDF format)
- Either a top 3 blogs/articles/campaigns/posts that you have created with desirable results (preferably in health/medical if not then any professional service industry)
Please don’t send us templated response, only those who follow the proper application procedures described above will be considered.
Our interview process
The first stage in our interview process is a 15 minutes phone conversation. If this goes well, you’ll come into our office for a meet and greet. This is your opportunity to ask us questions and for us both to work out if we’d work well together. If it looks promising, we’ll ask you to come in for a trial day working on a couple of small tasks to test the waters. Because at the end of the day it’s just as important for you to find your dream career as for us to find the right candidate.