System & Support
Our Purpose Is To Help Health/Medical Practice Owners Run Better Business With Smarter Technology And Business Support.
We Are A Unique Boutique Digital Agency Based In Preston With A Niche In The Health/Medical Industry.
The successful applicant will be part of the core team, help define the culture and be a major contributor to the overall success of business.
We Are Looking To Setup Our Client’s ICT Systems And Ongoing Support/Maintenance.
You will look after the setup and maintenance of our client’s computer system including data rack servers, routers, desktop computers, printers, drivers, backups/restores, security, anti-virus etc. You will need to be a natural born troubleshooter, technology wiz, communicator and extremely hardworking.
- Put together quotes and determine ICT system requirements
- Setup initial ICT hardware such as data rack, server, switches/router, backup, software, internet, security camera, TV, printers and computers etc
- Maintain system up-time to ensure client is operating at optimal level and be able to remote access or be onsite to fix issues where necessary (including coordinating with other vendors/manufacturers)
- Manage all in-house cloud/web based services such as Google Suite, domains, DNS records, VPS (Plesk)
- Perform basic online updates such as landing pages, website modifications and/or coordinate the team in completing them in timely manner
- Be point of contact outside of business hours when necessary (eg, system down on weekends)
- 3+ years in system administration/support for small to medium enterprise
- Certified in ICT/VOIP/Server setup or equivalent
Mac & PC operating systems (Wins 7/10, OSX)
- Web & Cloud based systems (cPanel, Plesk, Google Suite)
- You are solution focused, disciplined, proactive in learning current and emerging technology
- You must be a team player – strong in collaboration but able to work autonomously
- Can-do attitude, loves technology, coachable, efficient, resourceful, good communication skills, organised and strong attention to detail
- Health/Medical or professional services industry experience (eg, knows practice management software such as D4W, Exact, Oasis, Praktika etc and hardware such as x-ray, PSP, 3D scanners & OPGs)
- High performance team in a work hard, play hard environment
- Clear purpose, business direction and interesting projects in the health/medical industry
- Be valued and mentored by someone in the web industry for over 18 years
- Value based remuneration with regular performance review
- Vibrant professional working environment with lots of cafes, great public transport, free gym and swimming pool
- Profile Survey result
- Your resume (in PDF format)
Our interview process
The first stage in our interview process is a 20 minutes phone conversation. If this goes well, you’ll come into our office for a meet and greet. This is your opportunity to ask us questions and for us both to work out if we’d work well together. If it looks promising, we’ll ask you to come in for a trial day working on a couple of small tasks to test the waters. Because at the end of the day it’s just as important for you to find your dream career as for us to find the right candidate.