So the first month of 2016 is officially over! School has started back and it seems to be business as usual around the office. This is our 2nd year in operation and while last year was a busy and progressive year, we are even more excited to tackle the challenges and successes for 2016. Seeing as we’ve reviewed and recapped our 2015 activities, we thought we’d share some of our highlights with you.
Some highlights for 2015:
- Completed 21 websites and currently have 11 more in the pipeline.
- Expanded the team by 200% to include our Marketing Assistant Josie and Web Developer Axl.
- Implemented our ‘Support Cycle’ to ensure our support plan clients are continuously receiving proactive business support on a regular basis.
- Added content writing services to expand our service offerings and add more value to our clients.
- Successfully ran 5 workshops to help increase business knowledge for our clients as well as encourage networking and partnerships among participants.
Plans for 2016:
- Simplify the SEO reporting to ensure it relates to your company’s key performance indicators (KPI).
- Create a visual diagram of our ‘Support Road Map’ in order to clarify the next level steps available to our support clients.
- Create an online dental portal for invisible braces patients, with an aim to encourage product compliance and sales leads for all dental clients.
- On a personal note – our MD Wally Chiang is expecting his second baby in February! (Exciting times ahead for him!)
We look forward to strengthening our relationship with you and creating more win-win situations together. We always feel the best compliment you can give us is a review or a referral, if you know of anyone who needs help with their online presence, we’d love to hear about it.