Our Purpose Is To Help Health/Medical Practice Owners Run Better Business With Smarter Technology And Business Support.
We Are A Unique Boutique Digital Agency Based In Preston With A Niche In The Health/Medical Industry.
The successful applicant will be part of the core team, help define the culture and be a major contributor to the overall success of business.
We Are Looking For An Innovative And Passionate SEO/SEM Specialist With Strong Data Analytics/Reporting Skills To Join Our Growing Team.
Your primary role is looking after driving relevant traffic to our clients’ websites as well being involved with various fun internal projects. You need to be analytical, great attention to detail, proactive and have excellent communication skills.
- Building organic and paid local traffic
- Manage Google My Business profiles
- Creating custom reports for ongoing monitoring of results
- Implementing event/goal tracking codes to measure success
- Creating effective Adwords that gives better than 10:1 ROI
- 3+ years experience
- Google Analytics & Adwords certified
- Great with gathering, compiling and analysing data
- Adwords & SEO copywriting
- You must be a team player – strong in collaboration but able to work autonomously
- You are result focused, disciplined in continuous improvement and proactive in learning
- Good with numbers and able to simplify complex data into simple to understand dashboards
- Can-do attitude, loves technology, coachable, efficient, resourceful and strong attention to detail
- Health/Medical or professional services industry experience
- Web development/design (WordPress)
- Third party dashboard software (eg,
- Google Data Studio)
- Worked with offshore team
- High performance team in a work hard, play hard environment
- Clear purpose, business direction and interesting projects in the health/medical industry
- Be valued and mentored by someone in the web industry for over 18 years
- Value based remuneration with regular performance review
- Vibrant professional working environment with lots of cafes, great public transport, free gym and swimming pool
- Profile Survey result
- Your resume (in PDF format)
- List your top 3 projects which you created significant results using SEO or SEM (prefer professional services industry)
Please don’t send us templated response, only those who follow the proper application procedures described above will be considered.
Our interview process
The first stage in our interview process is a 20 minutes phone conversation. If this goes well, you’ll come into our office for a meet and greet. This is your opportunity to ask us questions and for us both to work out if we’d work well together. If it looks promising, we’ll ask you to come in for a trial day (paid of course) working on a couple of small tasks to test the waters. Because at the end of the day it’s just as important for you to find your dream career as for us to find the right candidate.