Frontend Web Designer
Our Purpose Is To Help Health/Medical Practice Owners Run Better Business With Smarter Technology And Business Support.
We Are A Unique Boutique Digital Agency Based In Preston With A Niche In The Health/Medical Industry.
The successful applicant will be part of the core team, help define the culture and be a major contributor to the overall success of business.
We Are Looking For A Multi-Disciplined And Creative Front-End Web Designer With Strong WordPress Experience To Join Our Growing Team.
- Be the lead in all things web design and development
- WordPress themes and customise using child-theme to satisfy with requirements
- Utilise plugins and customise theme where required
- Create visual advertising banners, logos, print media, infographics, videos and photo manipulation
- 3+ years web development experience
- Strong graphics design skill and understanding of UX and UI
- WordPress theme, plugin, JS and CSS customisation experience
- Able to developed web applications with rich client interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, AJAX and Bootstrap etc.
- You must be a team player – strong in collaboration but able to work autonomously
- You are solution-focused, disciplined, proactive in learning current and emerging web technologies and frameworks
- You have a mixture of creative design (60%) with technical skills (40%)
- Creative, Can-do attitude, loves technology, coachable, efficient, resourceful, good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Health/Medical or professional services industry experience
- Understands SEO, social media and online marketing
- Experience with eCommerce systems such as Shopify or WooCommerce
- Experience with web integration applications (eg, Zapier, APIs)
- Understanding web servers (cPanel, WHM, Domains, DNS etc)
- High performance team in a work hard, play hard environment
- Clear purpose, business direction and interesting projects in the health/medical industry
- Be valued and mentored by someone in the web industry for over 18 years
- Value-based remuneration with regular performance review
- Vibrant professional working environment with lots of cafes, great public transport, free gym and swimming pool
- Profile Survey result
- Your resume (in PDF format)
- List of your top 3 websites that you created with reasons why you think they are your best work (prefer professional services industry)
Please don’t send us templated response, only those who follow the proper application procedures described above will be considered.
Our interview process
The first stage in our interview process is a 20 minutes phone conversation. If this goes well, you’ll come into our office for a meet and greet. This is your opportunity to ask us questions and for us both to work out if we’d work well together. If it looks promising, we’ll ask you to come in for a trial day (paid of course) working on a couple of small tasks to test the waters. Because at the end of the day it’s just as important for you to find your dream career as for us to find the right candidate.