Our Purpose Is To Help Health/Medical Practice Owners Run Better Business With Smarter Technology And Business Support.
We Are A Unique Boutique Digital Agency Based In Preston With A Niche In The Health/Medical Industry.
The successful applicant will be part of the core team, help define the culture and be a major contributor to the overall success of business.
We Are Looking To Setup Our Client’s ICT Systems And Ongoing Support/Maintenance.
You will look after the entire end-to-end video production from idealization to filming to editing and publishing as well as promoting. The intention is to create engaging videos for both in-house as well as for our client’s social media. You will need to have a flare in videography, editing, animation, strong attention to detail, proactive, creative and a people person. The type of videos to be produced will be similar to Kerwin Rae’s videos and our existing portfolio
- Produce engaging content through the video medium
- Be the lead in all things video content production (including planning, shooting and post-production)
- Setup lighting and sound checks
- Make the subject/talent feel at ease and perform their best
- Encode footage for online delivery & Social Media (Youtube, Facebook & LinkedIn).
- Participate in regular team meeting as well as client meetings
- 2+ years commercial videography & post-production experience
- Strong technical skills with your hardware (eg, Canon DSLR) and also with software and technology (eg, Adobe Premiere Pro, Camtasia)
- Ability to put together simple graphics & animation (eg, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Have a marketing and creative mind
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and hustle to get things done.
- You must be a team player – strong in collaboration but able to work autonomously
- You are solution-focused, disciplined, proactive in learning current and emerging video technologies and trends
- Creative, Can-do attitude, loves technology, coachable, efficient, resourceful, good communication skills, organised and strong attention to detail
- Health/Medical or professional services industry experience
- Worked with technology such as drones & gimbals
- Have worked in a fast pace digital/advertising agency before
- High-performance team in a work hard, play hard environment
- Clear purpose, business direction and interesting projects in the health/medical industry
- Be valued and mentored by someone in the web industry for over 18 years
- Value-based remuneration with regular performance review
- Vibrant professional working environment with lots of cafes, great public transport, free gym and swimming pool
- Profile Survey result
- Your resume (in PDF format)
- Your video portfolio link
Please don’t send us templated response, only those who follow the proper application procedures described above will be considered.
Our interview process
The first stage in our interview process is a 20 minutes phone conversation. If this goes well, you’ll come into our office for a meet and greet. This is your opportunity to ask us questions and for us both to work out if we’d work well together. If it looks promising, we’ll ask you to come in for a trial day (paid of course) working on a couple of small tasks to test the waters. Because at the end of the day it’s just as important for you to find your dream career as for us to find the right candidate.