We would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a fantastic and safe holiday period. Even though 20-80 Solutions only officially started early this year, what a year it has been. Thank you to everyone for making 2014 such a great year for us and with everyone support we hope to continue the positive trend in 2015.
Some highlights for 2014:
- On track with our first financial budget.
- Published our first eBooklet which had great feedbacks.
- Conducted our successful debut workshop with over 20 participants.
- Completed 14 websites and with 7 currently in the pipeline.
- On a personal note – our MD Wally Chiang just became a first time father to baby Isaac (sleepless nights ahead!).
Plans for 2015:
- Commence social media for 20-80 Solutions which will contain many great tips, inspiration and of course some less than serious stuff for your entertainment purposes.
- Continue with our business workshops to increase business knowledge for our clients as well as encourage networking and partnerships among participants.
- Start engaging video blogs to educate and encourage innovative ideas.
- Officially start a win-win-win referral program for our clients (stay tuned for future announcement).
- Continue to grow and establish business partnerships with complimentary services to what we offer in order to add more value to our clients (eg, graphic design, photography, videography and copywriting).
- Grow our production team so we can service our clients even better.
A few friendly reminders:
- Don’t forget to inform your customers your trading hours/days during the holiday period via your website, social media or email.
- Take this holiday period to relax, step back and plan what you would like to achieve in the year to come. If you struggle to come up with a plan, you’re not alone, assistance is only a phone call/email away.
- We will be working through the holiday season (except major public holidays) so don’t hesitate to contact us.
- If you had a great experience with our service, we would love to hear from you on our Google Plus page in the form of a review 🙂