The current negative publicity surrounding the Chiropractic community has led AHPRA to perform extensive reviews and audits of Australian Chiropractors. It is considered a criminal offence if your advertising does not comply with the National Law.
In this workshop we will be discussing the role of AHPRA and the rules and regulations, specifically ‘Advertising and the National Law Section 133’. The workshop will use interactive group discussions, real life experiences and practical examples with the goal of ensuring you walk out with a clear understanding of what’s allowed and what’s not in regards to your practices marketing and advertising.
Please note, we have limited available spots, so register ASAP to avoid disappointment.
- When: 6:30pm for 7pm start, Thursday 14th July 2016
- Where: 713 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North (ample car parks)
- Cost: $47pp (bring a colleague for free) – Discounted price for current support client
- Registration Details: AHPRAguidelines.eventbrite.com
- Meet & Greet (15 mins)
- Interactive Workshop (75 mins)
- The role of AHPRA
- Definitions of ‘Advertising and the National Law Section 133’
- Strategies and approaches you can implement
- Case studies and examples
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Networking (30 mins)
- Finger food & drinks provided
- Bring your business cards for networking
- Have an open mind, participate and learn
[no_button size=”medium” button_hover_animation=”default” icon_pack=”font_elegant” fe_icon=”arrow_right” icon_position=”right” target=”_self” font_weight=”” text=”Register Now!” link=”http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ahpra-guidelines-for-chiropractors-whats-allowed-and-whats-not-tickets-25898967509″ margin=”0 0 0 0″]
This will be one of many workshops for health and medical professionals aimed at improving their business knowledge and network. We will be tackling various business topics such as time management, niching, target market, operational bottlenecks, sales, resourcing, marketing and operations with action-focused outcomes so that it’s not just all talk and no action. The main purposes are to help medical and health professionals thrive by making the practice owners feel more confident, focused, business savvy and ultimately happier.
As with all workshops, if you don’t feel you have learnt anything, made relevant connections or got your investment worthwhile, we are happy to refund you the cost of the workshop. It is our way of ensuring the engagement is risk free for your business 🙂